Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Watched eternal sunshine of the spotless mind for the first time

I absolutely loved it. Almost bawled my eyes out. There’s something about movies that make love feel so existential and important and realistically complicated that always gets to me. I love how they’re hearing about all of the reasons that they actually went through with the procedure on the tapes at the end and there’s a moment of doubt, but the feeling of still having each other and a chance to start over is too strong that they just laugh and pretty much say fuck it. It feels very messy and realistic. If anybody has some movies that give off a similar feeling that you’d like to suggest, I’d love to hear them. Despite how much I loved this one though, the overwhelming best movie I’ve ever seen that feels like this is Your Name.



Submitted March 29, 2021 at 11:36AM by jxssss https://ift.tt/3ug56Lh

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health