Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What is your absolute favorite movie of all time, you can only pick one, that's the rue, no honorable mention.

So yeah I'm asking this because many people here have such a hard time picking a favorite movie out of all of them. They usually pick multiple movies and can't seem to make a choice.

So I ask you to make a choice, what is the movie you would take with you to a deserted island, what is the movie you cherish the most, what s the movie you could watch over and over.

Also for movies with sequels or multiple parts, only pick one, that's another rule.

So mine is groundhog day, it just has so many philophical questions that it answers, it's a film that crosses multiple genres and is a movie I could watch over and over on any given day. I love this film to death.

I have a lot of other picks but I'm not gonna name them since that's the rule so no honorable mentions, please. Just make a choice.
A very short explanation as to why would be great if possible.



Submitted March 22, 2021 at 11:14AM by lasnico95 https://ift.tt/311ulUO

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health