Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Fantasy Movies in the 80's Were So Dark and Unique. I Miss That Style Dearly.

Neverending story, dark crystal, time bandits, labyrinth. These are some of the movies that I look back on fondly for their imaginative style. I mean no one these days creates movies like that anymore. They were so...magical. It's hard to explain exactly what these movies do, but I think their mix of darkness, puppetry, and practical effects just make them so special and nostalgic. They were really like watching strange dreams. I don't think anything else has come close to being so dreamlike then these kinds of movies. Does anyone else agree?

Also I apologize if my timing is off for any of these. My assumption is they are all 80's movies.

Do you have any other 80's movies that hit that strange mix of darkness and dream like visuals?



Submitted April 22, 2021 at 09:39AM by Gozii55 https://ift.tt/32C9Y1u

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health