Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I think Deep Impact is one of the best disaster movies out there.

Many disaster flicks rely on their destruction and chaos they ensue. While I enjoy a good disaster flick like that (looking at you Roland Emmerich), filled with destruction, cliches, and nonsensical plots, I actually hold Deep Impact down in my hear as the best one. Mainly for the reason of the build up. Showing the different stories of 4 groups of people during this crisis, from the discovery of the comet, to the multiple attempts to destroy it to finally when one of the comets finally strikes, it is an emotional roller coaster. You get to know the characters, and feel for them through this whole ordeal. Which not a lot of disaster flicks really do. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.



Submitted April 24, 2021 at 10:42PM by Styvan01 https://ift.tt/3erjbyY

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health