Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Movies that you genuinely enjoyed, but went home to find out they were critically panned?

Anyone ever see a movie they felt was great, but went home and saw a bunch of people talking shit on it?

This is has happened way too many times so I’ll name a few: Saving Silverman, Dreamcatcher, and John Q were among some I enjoyed but disliked by many. I thought they were decent when they came out but read about how bad they were later on.

Critics don’t really have an impact on my perception of certain films, so I can’t really turn my back on my own personal opinion.

I’d say the Star Wars prequel trilogy were the biggest victim in all of this.

I remember being blown away by the epic ness and lore of those films, only to realize “REAL” Star Wars fans hated them.

I always felt that was mega unfair as they had a lot going for them. If they thought THOSE films were terrible at the time, they had no clue what a major catastrophe would await them in the future...

Anyone else have this same experience that they would like to share as well?



Submitted April 30, 2021 at 06:41PM by aacordero1992 https://ift.tt/3t0w9ZO

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health