Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Noticed another detail in The Prestige that I never caught before.

I re-watched The Prestige again and i noticed that the blind stagehand had a clone helping him. I guess I never fully realized it back when I first saw it because they're never standing next to each other but in the background of some shots and shots where they were doing different tasks were cut next to each other. For me this further cemented that Angier is the most demented and twisted person by the end of the film.

Also his Lord Caldrow get up wasn't just rich cause of the 100 shows at the end. He was insanely rich because he just duplicated money. To be that obsessed that he even went as far as claiming Borden's daughter as his ward was just so sick.

Re-watching the movie, knowing the twist is just mind-blowing. Every sentence has a double meaning and man it's so good.



Submitted April 29, 2021 at 11:33AM by _BallsDeep69_ https://ift.tt/3eJxM9j

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health