Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Anybody else hate IMDb's new design?

I've been a semi-obsessive user of IMDb for almost a decade now. Anytime I watch a film I immediately go on there after and vacuum up all of the info. The trivia, the goofs, budget info etc. I check out the full cast and crew, check out what other actors from it have been in etc. and usually find myself going down a rabbit hole. I also have a huge watchlist and my own ratings which I do after each watch. I love the site.

One thing I always loved is how compact and easy to see/navigate it was. But now? It just looks like a mess. Everything is way too spaced out. I find myself scanning my eyes over the whole page just to find basic stuff. I mean it's not terrible, it is obviously useable. But it was the old way for so long because it just worked. I don't understand why companies like this feel the need to constantly meddle with their user experience. Another good example is Spotify, that just keeps getting more and more convoluted to use with every damn update. Why fix what isn't broken? I'll probably get people telling me just to get used to it. Well yeah, you can get used to anything if you use it enough. Doesn't mean it's not shit and worse than it has been for years and years.

Anybody else with me here? I can't be the only one.



Submitted June 28, 2021 at 05:13PM by Rick-Danger https://ift.tt/2U6FZOb

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health