Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Predator (1987) is truly a one of the kind movie

The first Predator will forever be the best team vs monster movie all of time. It doesn't even have to give you a backstory on who each member of the team is. In the first 45 minutes of the movie, you already know each members role and don't even have to ask any questions.

Not once in the first hour did I ask any question on what was going on. The fact that you don't even see the Predator until the first 40-60 minute mark is what makes it great. Just through the story telling you can already assume Arnold and his crew have been through some shit. No flashbacks, no foreshadowing, just straight action.

I wish other team-up movies took notes and really re-watched Predator. The fact that Predator has remakes that I have only watched once just kills me. Predator's almost nailed the same vibe but you ask yourself too many questions. (how they got there, why they got there, etc.) Predator leaves it all out on the table and for fun you can just theorize who the Alien is and why he did what he did. I wish I was around in 87 to have watched this in Theater. I bet the experience was nuts.



Submitted June 14, 2021 at 03:41PM by cmitchell337 https://ift.tt/3vowHKd

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health