Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I think that Matrix Reloaded is not as bad as people claim it is

I’m a big fan of Matrix, I watched all of the movies at least 15 times (if not more), I love the music, the actors, the lore, the fighting and the parties. But something I never understood is how Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions got so much hate, I agree that they are not masterpieces like the first one but yet I think they are really good movies (well not revolutions but anyway) I understand that it lost some of the philosophical aspect after Reloaded but still visually speaking I remember I was in awe after seeing Reloaded for the first time, the music and the fighting was so cool and well made especially the highway scene, which I think is one of the best action scenes in all of cinema. Anyways this is what I had to say because I had been thinking about it for a long time, I would be happy to hear your opinions on this subject.



Submitted July 27, 2021 at 05:42PM by Dr-Rosati https://ift.tt/3f3sDKa

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health