Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Watched "The Prestige"

This movie was very amazing to say the least, I highly recommend it. I wish I have seen it sooner, for the past week I have been on a Christopher Nolan movie run and I came to the conclusion that he is a genius. The movie has an amazing twist and ending, also a good lesson to take from it. The foreshadowing begins at the start of the movie and continues throughout. This is a movie you can watch over more than once and the more you do the more you see the foreshadowing. The cast was just too perfect , Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale as the main characters was just too good to be true. I just love this movie , Christopher Nolan never fails to impress me. One of the best magic movies ever. 8.5/10

Sorry if I was supposed to talk about more or if I missed something ,first time here. If you did watch it let's talk about it :-)



Submitted July 27, 2021 at 07:44AM by WashPsychological367 https://ift.tt/3yaNu5y

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health