Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

The Night House is one of the best horror movies that have come out this year

I just saw The Night House as part of a promotional screening and honestly I was impressed! I had seen the trailer prior to the screening and it looked interesting so I jumped at the opportunity to watch it. Bruckner’s skill in creating and keeping tension makes me excited to see more of his future works and I really appreciated that not every build up led to a jump scare. I only wish there was a bit more pay off for the tension and I would’ve preferred a slightly different ending, but honestly one of the better films that I’ve seen this year! Definitely go watch it in theatres!



Submitted August 17, 2021 at 09:39PM by lilgayhorror https://ift.tt/3D5d4vU

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health