Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Galaxy Quest is such a great comedy

I've watched it a few times the last months and I still adore it. It really holds up well. There was a bunch to appreciate first seeing it back in early 2000, and it's almost more to appreciate now. The parody plot still feels really fresh.

And damn the cast is brilliant, Weaver working great in a comedy. She also makes Tim's roll feel a bit more grounded. Rockwell always seems to be a great side character. Ever since Three Billboards he's becoming one of my favorite actors out there. And damn I miss Alan. Seeing him playing Dr. Lazarus really gets me, he portrays that character so perfectly. Rip legend.

I have a bunch of friends that never even heard of this movie, that's why I've seen it so many times lately. It's a perfect recommendation and everyone always love the meta'ish twist.

Definitely one my favorite comedy movies.



Submitted September 27, 2021 at 03:48PM by IamPadawan https://ift.tt/39IdpqF

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health