Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I never hear "The Jerk" come up when people talk about the best comedies anymore and it makes me sad.

The Jerk is one of the most re-watchable, quotable comedies there is. I haven't heard anyone even mention it in years. Maybe people get more upset about cat juggling today than they did back then or something.

Its one of my favorite movies to quote. Like when i accomplish some mundane task, i always think "Things are gonna start happening to me now!" or when i hear a random name i don't know, my brain goes to "sounds like a typical bastard." When someone goes somewhere they don't belong i think "Hey! Hes not carnival personnel! Hes not carnival personnel!" Cracks me up every time.

Please revisit it if it's been years and watch it if you're someone who has never seen it and enjoy fucking hilarious movies. And remember, the lord loves a working man and don't trust whitey.



Submitted September 26, 2021 at 04:19PM by CrotalusAtrox1 https://ift.tt/2XYic52

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health