Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Took me 25 years to find the movie...

Story time.

Back in 90's i was just a little kid, maybe 6 or 7 years old. We had this old TV with antennas lol and we used to watch TV before going to bed. Picture quality was horrible but sometimes was really good. Depends on the weather i guess

I remember i was waking up during the night and TV was still on. There was this movie, a bit scary at the time but i managed to watch like 30-40 min before falling asleep again.

Next day i remember i was telling my mom about the movie and she was telling me it was just a dream.

Few nights after, i woke up again and there it was again. Only i can remember was a man who turns into a crow or some bird.

Told my mom, but she was still trying to convince me it was just a bad dream and that TV was off all night.

Years passed and i was still having that movie in my head.

As i grew older, i got really into movies and was still trying to find that movie. Internet where i came from wasn't that good, and i didn't have enough time to search online as my parents didn't want us to block phone line with dial up connection lol. I hope you know what I mean.

Speaking to my friends, they all told the same thing, either i was dreaming or it was movie The Crow. I rented the tape from my local video store, but it was not the one. At that point i stared to believe it was just a dream....

Few weeks ago, i had a dream about the movie. Came out of nowhere. It was so clear.

Was searching for days, googling - man turns into a crow etc... was even thinking of asking here on this sub but i was shy...

BUT!

Today i finally found it!!!!

The movie was - The Stand (1994)

I'm so happy!!!! Soon i get home, i will make popcorns and watch entire movie!!!!

Just wanted to share :)

Btw sorry for the bad English, not my first language :)

No hablo inglés



Submitted September 18, 2021 at 11:12PM by Creative-Voice-634 https://ift.tt/3ks0hfP

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health