Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Wind River is an excellent movie

I didn't really know much about this movie until I was browsing Netflix and decided to give this a watch. I came away impressed. I'm not a huge fan of Jeremy Renner. I thought he is overrated as an actor, even though he did an admirable job in Hurt Locker. But in my opinion, this is his finest acting job. You can sense the pain in his eyes. Elizabeth Olsen is good as a rookie FBI agent. The location is terrific and all the outdoor scenes are shot in Utah in winter. I highly recommend it. The director (Taylor Sheridan) transitioned from acting to writing and has done some excellent work (Sicario, Hell or High Water)



Submitted September 21, 2021 at 08:26PM by patsfan038 https://ift.tt/3nSsaQ5

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health