Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Have you ever seen a movie trailer that made your feel annoyed enough to root for the movie to fail at the box office?

For me it was the movie “Welcome to Marwen” with Steve Carell. Normally if I see a preview I’ll either think “oh I want to see that!” or “Meh, not interested.”; but those trailers made me so annoyed that I actually wanted the movie to fail. I don’t know if it was the cheesy premise, the corny music choice, or the fact that Robert Zemeckis once again decided to use the creepy animation style that people hate; but I remember it just left me hoping everyone involved in the creation of that movie would feel embarrassed when they saw that nobody went to go see it. Have you ever felt this way?



Submitted October 25, 2021 at 01:49AM by afellowchucker https://ift.tt/3b46Hw7

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health