Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

The VVitch (2015) is one of my favorite horror films, so creepy & disturbing, what did you think of it? And what was the creepiest scene to you?

For me, the 'rabbit' scenes really creped me out, it looked so creepy, the other scenes that creeped me out were the baby scene, Black Phillip's reveal, the ending & the last few scenes with Caleb. I will say that I knew Black Phillip was gonna be, just on the symbolism alone but it was still a great twist IMHO.

Those scenes really made the hair on my neck stand up, they were just so unsettling & messed up. I know that the film was polarizing for some, that some thought it was boring but I still really enjoyed this film. I love slowburn horror films like this. What did you think about it? Did it scare or creep you out? If so, which scenes in particular had you creeped out?



Submitted November 27, 2021 at 12:43PM by ThatKoffeeBurns https://ift.tt/3reYkXQ

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health