Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

There should just be a movie following Ana de Armas’s character from No Time to Die.

I really enjoyed NTTD and have been watching Bond movies my entire life, the good ones and the bad (lookin at you Die Another Day). It’s always been a holiday tradition to watch these movies for me and I’m excited to see where they go with it next.

That being said, my biggest gripe with No Time to Die was how little De Armas it had. She kicked ass and was charismatic as well as funny, and I thought she fit right in with the Bond world. I know she was a last minute add to the film, but I thought it would be awesome to write a movie around that character.

Let me know what you guys think, I’m just having an action movie marathon today so I’m chock full of dumb ideas. Cheers!



Submitted November 27, 2021 at 10:17AM by donnyganger https://ift.tt/3reAN9q

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health