Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

1978 Dawn of The Dead is completely impossible to find on any streaming service. Kinda sad so many people are missing such a classic and fantastic movie, unless you own it. High prices for purchase as well. WTH?

I guess I'm extremely lucky that years and years ago was able to pick up the multi disc dvd version.

The different cuts of the film all have their own uniqueness to them. The Argento cut, the extended cut, the theatrical version (which was romero's preferred version)

shocking that you can't find it anywhere other than I dunno for free on you tube or something.

I checked all my streaming services and nothing and then looked online and not even amazon prime has it for rent. I would think it would kinda be a gold standard movie for Shudder but nope.

How many of you are lucky to own it ? I'll be breaking out my dvd copy to watch it.

according to amazon it looks like there's a Blu Ray version for sale but WOW !! 107.39??

what is going on with this movie the "ultimate edition is over 200 dollars. Anyone know what's going on with this movie or why its so dam expensive or hard to find??



Submitted December 28, 2021 at 05:34AM by damienkarras1973 https://ift.tt/3ewtHpb

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health