Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I am Mamoru Hosoda, director of Summer Wars, Wolf Children, and Mirai. My new film BELLE opens in theatres today. AMA!

Hello Reddit! I am Mamoru Hosoda and I’m a film director, writer, and co-founder of Studio Chizu.

My film Mirai received an Academy Award nomination for Best Animated Feature in 2019. My latest film BELLE premiered at the 2021 Cannes Film Festival, and opens in North American theatres and IMAX today! You can view the subtitled trailer here and the trailer for the English dub here.

I also directed One Piece: Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island (2005), The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (2006), Summer Wars (2009), Wolf Children (2012), and The Boy and the Beast (2015). In addition, I have worked on series like Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon, Slam Dunk, and Digimon.

I will be responding to questions between 5:30PM and 6:30PM Eastern Time. Feel free to ask about any of my works. I will give my responses through /u/GKIDSofficial.

Proof: https://i.imgur.com/OBwhvAM.jpg



Submitted January 15, 2022 at 04:39AM by GKIDSofficial https://ift.tt/3fo4GwT

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health