Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I love SPHERE (1998) -- Dustin Hoffman, Samuel L Jackson, Sharon Stone; Michael Crichton (writer), Barry Levinson (director)

After "Jurassic Park", a lot of Michael Crichton novels got green-lit for movies.

"Sphere" is probably my favourite Michael Crichton novel, and the movie is a very nice and very faithful adaptation that I simply love.

Plot teaser: The US Navy has discovered an alien space craft that has been buried at the bottom of the ocean for centuries. They assemble a team of "experts" to investigate.

Deep sea claustrophobia. Mind games with alien life forms, computers, and seas swarms.

I revisit it every few years and I'm never disappointed.



Submitted January 03, 2022 at 01:26AM by qweqwe22 https://ift.tt/3ziwQlT

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health