Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Something missing in Encanto and why I loved the lack of it.

Adventure!
Yeah, I'm talking about adventure. And I know everyone felt that it was missing.
I know a lot of people didn't enjoy that it wasn't really an adventure movie, but for me this felt like a breath of fresh air.
I'm personally a bit tired of the characters having to trek mountains, cross seas, stumble through thick forests, evade villains and henchmen, etc. in order to save/explore the world.
The usual storyline of getting from point A to point B to point C to find this and that, and fight this and that is fun, but I get tired of the formula if I see it in movie after movie. I'm not saying adventure needs to be done away with for a long while, of course not, it's that I just find Encanto to provide some well needed variety.
I loved the way Mirabel spent most of the movie just interacting with the people already around her, which really helped me bond better with the characters and truly sympathetic towards them.



Submitted January 08, 2022 at 07:49AM by CrowNighter https://ift.tt/33f1YGV

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health