Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Any fans of Nothing to Lose (1997) with Tim Robbins & Martin Lawrence?

Not just one of my favorite 90s comedies, but one of my all-time favorites. I rewatched this so many times back then lol, I still rewatch it from time to time, so funny. I don't hear it talked about much now but it had a pretty solid cast too: Tim Robbins, Martin Lawrence, Kelly Preston (RIP), John C. McGinley, Giancarlo Esposito, Irma P. Hall, Rebecca Gayheart & Michael McKean.

The security guard scene, the spider scene, the balcony scene, etc. just about every scene had me in tears laughing lol, what did you think of the film? Favorite scenes or quotes from it? I loved the soundtrack as well, Coolio's I'll See You When You Get There & the Ladies Night song were my favorites back then, still get nostalgic hearing them, especially the former.



Submitted February 12, 2022 at 01:15AM by ThatKoffeeBurns https://ift.tt/5E7O8ki

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health