Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Don't sleep on Extraction. Chris Hemsworth beats up multiple children in it.

I was content to ignore this movie, due to the middling reviews. But today I was real bored, and felt like watching a mindless action movie.

I'm kicking myself for almost missing this insane celebration of wanton violence. It's like a damn video game, it's incredible. I got flashbacks to all those hours spent playing games like Uncharted.

There's even a moment when Chris Hemsworth is having a fight with a dude in the middle of the street, and there are people and cars completely ignoring them, it felt like a level from Street Fighter!

Hemsworth beats up several children in this movie. I'm talking Gareth Evans 'The Raid' style beat downs to kids who barely look over 11 years old.

I mean, what more do I have to say to get you undecided folk to watch this movie? David Harbour's in it. Golshifteh Farahani's in it. The action is Raid meets John Wick meets Thor slamming kids faces into car windows and tossing them around like ragdolls.

Watch it and report back.



Submitted February 02, 2022 at 11:26AM by Medical-Examination https://ift.tt/1qEdSjaHs

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health