Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Watched Uncut Gems yesterday and I can't stop thinking about it.

I don't know what it is about it but I feel like it's one of the best films I've ever seen. The way it's shot and crafted you really get immersed in how chaotic Howard's life is and you feel everything he's going through.

There's so much going on in the film that I can imagine some people find it confusing but I think that's part of the whole charm, his life is so confused and things are happening all the time, it really brings out how Sandler's character is struggling to stay afloat among everything he's got ticking over.

The Safdie brothers are brilliant based on Good Time and Uncut Gems.



Submitted February 05, 2022 at 01:20AM by -Effervescence https://ift.tt/leLEhW5

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health