Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Which official Terminator movie AFTER the first two is the least unwatchable?

I am solemnly convinced that only the first two movies are worthy of being called a part of the original franchise, and everything after that are merely bad attempts at best, but:

Since Linda Hamilton plays in the newest one, I suppose there could be at least some scenes that are references to the original movies.

Hence I'm here asking, which of Terminator 3 and above are the most watchable/least unwatchable OR at least have some nice references?

Also, this is not meant to sound like discrimination or offense of any form against any of you who might enjoy these movies, it's merely my opinion and I think not just my opinion.

Edit: Some people are confused about the double negation. I'm looking for the best movies except the original T1 and T2.



Submitted February 13, 2022 at 02:16AM by Fearless-Physics https://ift.tt/xM2oAz5

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health