Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What did you think of Constantine (2005) with Keanu Reeves?

I've always been a fan of this film, I know it was pretty hated when it came out because of all the differences from the comics version of the character. I'm a pretty big fan of the comics & even though the film version of John Constantine was different from the comics version, I still really enjoyed the film. I just took it as a different interpretation of the character and that world. I can understand why they didn't enjoy it as much but I did tbh.

I thought that the cast was great, really loved the performances from Rachel Weisz, Djmon Hounsou, Peter Stormare & Tilda Swinton especially. I also thought Keanu, Shia, PTV & Gavin Rossdale were solid in this film. I do wished that they kept Michelle Monaghan's scenes in the film but I understood why they kept them out. I thought that quite a couple scenes were really creepy like the scene where the scavenger is walking down the road with the spear of destiny in hand & everything is dying around him, the phones ringing in Angela's apartment & Isabel leaping from the roof. I've always wanted to see a sequel to this film since it came out in 2005, apparently, Keanu and some others were open to that as well, shame it still hasn't happened yet and it's 2022 now. Do you think a sequel now could still be good with the original cast returning?

What did you think of this film and the performances? What were your favorite scenes or quotes from the film? And did you ever want to see a sequel to the film? Or did you want to see a big screen film with Matt Ryan reprising his role as John Constantine from the tv series?



Submitted April 10, 2022 at 11:10AM by ThatKoffeeBurns https://ift.tt/1CkNxzd

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health