Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Audiences at the movies are just awful. I almost don't want to go anymore.

I have been a huge fan of the movie going experience, my dad would take me to see a movie nearly every single weekend of my childhood. I don't know if what I'm about to say is because of the pandemic or what, but I haven't had a single experience this year that wasn't full of the absolute worst people on the planet. I'm in San Diego, CA if that helps.

In The Batman I had a guy LOUDLY clearing his throat every 5 minutes for THREE HOURS. The same theatre had someone denting and undenting an empty water bottle out of boredom. For superhero movies there is usually so much sound and action you can't notice stuff like this but when it's a quiet movie like The Batman, all those irritating sounds stick out. Not to mention someone snuck in Popeyes and it smelled up the whole theatre. I get that people sneak food in, but fried chicken?!

Next was the Spider-Man FFH, which had some crazy fan reactions, that I love, what I didn't love was the kids in front of me recording multiple tik toks of the movie and posting them right then and there. One kid tried to take a pic when Andrew Garfield appeared and his flash was on. That was kinda funny, albeit annoying. Also one guy got like 6 texts, I know this cause he never put his phone on silent.

Finally, I saw Everything Everywhere All At Once, and it's GREAT! But the crowd again was so annoying. Multiple groups of friends seeing it together and chatting in non whisper tones the whole time. People screaming, OH SHIT and NO WAAAY, as well as the few moments of silence interrupted by someone eating out of what sounded like one of those SUPER crinkly Sun Chips bags, with smacking.

I only sometimes say something and have never asked the theatre personnel to step in, but man, can we please get back to having some common courtesy in the theatre? Am I the only one?

Bonus point, do you leave your trash or take it out with you? If you don't, why are you an awful human being?



Submitted May 04, 2022 at 08:17AM by dr_henry_jones https://ift.tt/Hipxfyz

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health