Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Signs (2002)

Is the best alien movie i have ever seen (it made me puke from fear when i was a kid)

The building of suspense throughout the movie is crazy.. the individual scenes like the alien foot in the cornfield, the alien on the roof, the babymonitor picking up their frequency, the hand under the door or the hand through the airvent, the alien walking by the kids party... its just terrifying to me, even at 28 years old.

The casting and acting also is a 10/10 for me.. the coming together of everything at the end still gets to me.

Who else is still completely terrified by this movie or at least loves it as i do?

EDIT: the soundtrack is also terrifying me to the bone.



Submitted May 01, 2022 at 02:56AM by WishIWasPurple https://ift.tt/zGSB8nX

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health