Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Seth Rogen & Bill Hader in 'Superbad' is my favorite buddy cop duo.

Just watched SUperbad and am completely in love with it. It's been a long while since I watched a quality Hollywood comedy and Superbad was a pleasant surprise. Though it takes a while to get going and there is just too much raunchy comedy, but the movie makes it work.

Some excellent original comedy scenes and dialogues & the friendship between Hill & Cera was expertly written and acted. McLovin was a standout too.

However, the best parts easily were Rogen & Hader for me. Both are naturals at comedy & the writing for them was terrific. I also loved how they added some depth to their characters. They are soft towards McLovin as they too used to hate/fear cops when they were kids. A sentiment I am sure many teens can relate with.



Submitted June 09, 2022 at 10:54PM by Boss452 https://ift.tt/JB2klEN

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health