Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Anybody else consider Minority Report to be a Top 10 Spielberg movie?

I absolutely love Minority Report. It's not only my favorite Spielberg movie of the 2000s but also one of my favorites of his entire career. I'm not going to act like the movie is "underrated" by any means but considering Spielberg's other movies are so iconic and well-known (Jaws, Raiders of the Lost Ark, E.T., etc.) perhaps this movie gets lost in the shuffle a little bit.

There's so much for me to gush about this movie. The action (like the jetpack chase), the future technology, the concept of pre-crime and the ethical implications it has, the cast, the tense moments (like the spider robots scene). It's like everything I want in a good dystopian sci-fi thriller.

Plus, considering this movie turned 20 years old last month, the CGI holds up very well. Whether it be a ship taking off or the jetpacks or the spider robots. I dare say the CGI is better than some modern blockbusters. I think it's because the effects aren't the focus but rather the icing on the cake. They enhance an already great movie.



Submitted July 18, 2022 at 06:15AM by ggroover97 https://ift.tt/Zi2bX0t

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health