Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Dune: Part 2 has started filming

I am so excited for this to drop in 2023. The first film was so epic, the story, the visuals. Villeneuve was on top of his game and of course the brilliant score from Hans Zimmer.

I just remember sitting in the cinema marvelling at the scale of everything on the screen, it was such an immersive experience.

I was worried when they decided to release this mid pandemic and simultaneously on HBO Max that it wouldn't make enough money and WB would block the planned sequels. Thankfully it performed well on streaming and was praised so highly the studio could see the value in the future movies making money due to the appetite of audiences.

Edit: fixed the spelling mistakes....keyboard on my phone annoys me greatly



Submitted July 07, 2022 at 04:24AM by gjitsu6 https://ift.tt/YCJahXz

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health