Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Mad Max: Fury Road is such a remarkable movie

It opens with these lines:

"My name is Max. My world is fire and blood. Once, I was a cop. A road warrior searching for a righteous cause. As the world fell, each of us in our own way was broken. It was hard to know who was more crazy. Me... or everyone else. I am the one who runs from both the living and the dead. Hunted by scavengers. Haunted by those I could not protect. So I exist in this Wasteland. A man reduced to a single instinct: survive."

And it takes off from there and never stops.

One of my favorite movie experiences ever. I remember my jaw being open at the end of the second chase scene (Max running through the Citadel). And then it kept going!



Submitted July 11, 2022 at 03:16AM by MoreGull https://ift.tt/ShkGKIx

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health