Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What actor are you tired of seeing getting roles?

Now this question isn't tied to actors who just feel are just bad actors per se. I mean I'm pretty sure there are many threads on that alone. I'm talking what Actors that may be bad or even good but keep getting incredibly uninspiring or mediocre roles.

Its inanely disheartening to see an actor never improve their work because of just mediocre performance after another. It's even more disheartening seeing an actor who has had good performances keep getting incredibly dull roles of tired old plots year after year. To give a better illustration I'll give you some examples.

Liam Neeson. Now to be honest here. Liam Neeson has fallen off considerably in his roles because his popularity has lowered because of controversy. But seeing as he is a great actor the roles he plays are just basically the same badass old guy who played in Taken. And frankly it got tiresome by Taken 3. He always playing these action thriller roles where he's gonna send some young thug's to town because he's an experienced old veteran.

Chris Pratt and Ryan Reynolds. I put these guys in the same example because they are basically the exact same in their career. They played comedians who's careers were in a mediocre space before being Kickstarted again by a Marvel movie. Now almost everyone movie they are in are these Netflix/Prime BlockBuster summer hits(Pratt playing in more big name roles like Jurassic World). But they are so godamn dull and full of anything meaningful.

I mean they try to be invigorating or full of personality by using Pratts or Renold's Humor but my gawd they so godamn annoying and the same old I'm a sarcastic prick behavior who passive agrressively insults is just not funny nor endearing. I think Ryan Reynolds really pisses me off more. With movies like 66 underground or Red Notice.

Milla Jovovich. I can't stand this chick. The amount of movies she keeps getting paid big bucks for are just downright insulting. And you can't say anything bad about her because her fans will defend her till the end of the earth dispute her constant crappy resume of movies she's been in for the last 20 years. We get it. You think you are a badass but I'm not convinced.



Submitted July 06, 2022 at 07:40AM by MickIsBlue https://ift.tt/P3ykGxJ

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health