Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

My Mormon parents (who don't allow rated R movies in the house) were watching a "clean" version of Wedding Crashers

I came home one night years ago and my parents were sitting watching Wedding Crashers. I recognized it immediately and was like.. "Hey, what are you watching?"

They said a really funny movie called wedding crashers, have you seen it? I told them it was rated R and they said they got it from clean flix, a Mormon company that takes out any sex, swearing, violence, or basically anything inappropriate from movies.

My question is.. what was left? The movie is literally about crashing weddings to sleep with girls. I really want to watch it just to know what my parents think wedding crashers is about. Was it 15 minutes long?



Submitted September 01, 2022 at 08:20AM by randomvegasposts https://ift.tt/fQv67S2

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health