Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

The Patriot (2000)

I freaking love this movie and I'm curious of other people's thoughts as I never hear about it. For me it's fantastically epic and has everything! Unexpected tragedy multiple times, amazing action, clever tactics, despicable villains, several heros, layers of emotional storylines, incredible cinematography, didn't bring in too many unnecessary historical characters into the story, and many other endearing traits of this movie. I've seen it a thousand times and there are 4 or 5 scenes that make me tear up every single time. Does anyone else love this movie? I feel like it's historically underrated.

Edit: To be clear, I've never gone into this movie for any historical accuracy. Just a story that happens during a certain time. I will go elsewhere than Mel Gibson for my historical studies.



Submitted September 15, 2022 at 08:11AM by 33JimmieLee33 https://ift.tt/DGckanb

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health