Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What story within a movie was more interesting than the main plot, and would've been a better main focus?

I watched a Twilight clip of Rosalie's flashback, where she got raped by her fiance and his friends and went on to kill them one by one as revenge. Someone in the comments raised an interesting point -

''Ok, this would've made a REALLY interesting movie right here. The story of a woman who turns into a vampire and hunts down her rapists? WAY more interesting than two teenagers blandly complimenting each other while everyone else does the work around them.''

That makes me wonder - what other short stories told or briefly shown within a movie were more interesting than the whole plot?

One from myself -

I remember a cartoon I watched as a kid - The Swan Princess. It starts with two rulers uniting their kingdoms by agreeing to marry their heirs. So the first 6 minutes are of a Prince and Princess spending each summer together and going from hating to love each other. After that, it becomes just a generic story (I say that because I watched this movie a lot when I was small but remember absolutely nothing, except the first 6 minutes). Would've been better if they just made a whole movie of them two growing up and seeing more of them through time periods.



Submitted November 20, 2022 at 10:17PM by Chael_Patrick_Sonnen https://ift.tt/0ehjmMt

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health