Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I have never seen Top Gun before. I watched the first and then Maverick right after.

I don't know how I never watched the first Top Gun before. I'm sure I have seen it on TV hundreds of time and I knew the plot well enough to know that Goose dies (however the matter of his death I did not know). When Maverick first came out I didn't care to see it as I never bothered with the first, But my friends were going to watch Maverick so I decided to watch the first one before. To be honest I wasn't a fan of the first, your normal 80s action film that was fine but I didn't think it was anything specials. I really didn't enjoy the romance subplot.

Cut to watching Top Gun Maverick. oh My GOD. What a complete different experience. From 5 minutes in I was hooked and just memorized to what was happening. I enjoyed every god damn second of this movie. I sat there watching the last half hour thinking to myself "How did they film these shots??" The dog fight scenes were so tense that I was actually sweating. I know I'm late to the game because this came out a few moths ago and I apologize if this has been talked to death but my god I had to share my experience with someone.



Submitted December 26, 2022 at 10:16PM by BallClamps https://ift.tt/1QampJt

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health