Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Master and Commander

I am having a debate with my Uncle about this movie. He says its horrible. Too boring, too slow. He says everyone thinks it is unwatchable. He points to its failing box office success as proof that it is a terrible film. I refute all of this. I think he is being ignorant about this one. I think his claims are not only false but greatly exaggerated. I can not figure out how he couldve watched this movie and come to the conclusions he has. I understand not liking it, or any movie, but to give these crazy critcisms about this film I think is borderline insanity. I am just curious what others think about this movie. I think it is underrated as all heck.



Submitted December 28, 2022 at 04:20AM by Creepy_Path_1618 https://ift.tt/7tpMdjb

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health