Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Movies Shower Thought: James Cameron underestimates the intelligence of his audience and Christoper Nolan overestimates the intelligence of his audience

I read the observation of James by someone else on Reddit in reference mainly to the avatar movies at the time and I definitely think the inverse can be said for Nolan. I’m a huge Nolan fan, but the dude seems to think everyone attempted a PhD in physics and fully understands the concept of time. I’m not bashing either both are amazing just felt it was interesting the duality of two successful filmmakers.

Edit: I should’ve worded this better and not like it’s a fact and exactly how their filmmaking and philosophy is. I mainly wanted to see what the users here thought of it and discussion around it. I watch a lot of movies but will not pretend to understand many, if any, of the different factors they are considering in the process of creation. Also my favorite movies from both of them are Memento and Aliens.

Edit2: I’m also not trying to infer that fans of James are inherently dumber or Nolan fans are pseudo-intellectuals.



Submitted December 25, 2022 at 02:07AM by Unc1eJemima https://ift.tt/iAZw0zf

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health