Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

The Biggest Gap in Quality Between Theatrical and Director's Cuts

I recently watched the Theatrical version of "Kingdom of Heaven" and boy were people not kidding.

As a child, I was always under the impression that the Director's Cut WAS the theatrical cut (I was little, ok).

Now usually, Director's Cuts, or at least those I've come across, are either supplementary, without improving the overall storytelling quality of the story (Ex. Star Wars Special Editions), or add to an already great story (ex. LoTR).

Never have I seen such a significant quality gap in storytelling between the 2 versions of Kingdom of Heaven.

Do yall know any other films that were mediocre/borderline bad in theaters but great in Director's Cut?



Submitted December 27, 2022 at 02:15AM by trashtown_420 https://ift.tt/ikH5lZW

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health