Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What is your favorite Ghibli movie?

I've always loved discussing this topic, as there is no right or wrong answer, and I find the connections people make between themselves and Miyazaki's work very interesting.

As a child, my answer would be Spirited Away 100%. The absolute awe and wonder you're thrust into is truly magical and as a kid it was a world that I never wanted to stop looking into.

Now as an adult however, I consider Ghibli's masterpiece to be Princess Mononoke. The first time I watched it, I was blown away with the intricacies of the world and characters within and their relation to the gods, and nature vs industrialization. I could gush about the film forever, but I want to hear your thoughts and stories!



Submitted December 16, 2022 at 11:08PM by TubaThompson https://ift.tt/vXEu92R

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health