Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What movie made you burst out laughing when you weren't supposed to?

I was rewatching John Wick movies over the weekend and came across a scene that had me almost falling out of my chair laughing when I saw it in the theater.

Hounded by mercenaries and bounty hunters John Wick stumbled in to a knife shop and about halfway through that scene there are a few seconds of dudes just whipping knives at each other like it was a snowball fight and for some reason it just tickled me to watch.

We've all had a similar moment of levity in an otherwise serious movie, so I want to hear about yours.

When did you start laughing during an otherwise serious movie? The more inappropriate the better!

I meant to include the scene itself in my post



Submitted December 13, 2022 at 01:45AM by hankbaumbachjr https://ift.tt/PG1Chil

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health