Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What's the dumbest reason someone's given you as to why a movie sucks?

I was super excited about Prey when it came out. I loved it. I think it was easily the best Predator film since the original. I've heard many people hated it because "How can a small girl kill one of the greatest fighters in the universe? This is woke feminist crap"

If you paid attention at all you'd notice that not only was the Predator bitten, shot, stabbed and beaten multiple times throughout the movie, but she was learning his techniques and in the end...used his own techniques against him.

That's not the worst; the worst by far was when "The Day After Tomorrow" came out. I will never forget having a conversation with someone who said it was the dumbest movie they've ever seen and quote "Why would the world end just because some ice cracked in the beginning". Yes I'm serious.

He was somehow under the impression that the ice cracking was the cause of the disasters.



Submitted December 30, 2022 at 08:01AM by TotallyUnbiased666 https://ift.tt/WdPEVKh

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health