Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Biggest editing/production mistake that made it into the final cut?

I always like pointing out small little mistakes, continuity errors, and editing errors, but they all seem pretty small and you’d miss them if it weren’t for nerds like me to point them out. But I’m wondering, what’s arguably the biggest, most obvious, most expensive, or most spiteful editing or production mistake that was either accidentally or even intentionally left in the movie, big enough to make heads roll in the studio office?

And I don’t mean mistakes that didn’t go as planned but were kept for authenticity/dramatic/humorous purposes, like Leo’s hand in Django or Pratt dropping the ball in GOTG. I mean full on uh-ohs or background mistakes that the editor glossed over, accidentally or intentionally?

For example, what comes to mind for me is the mysterious hand in The Matrix, when Neo opens the package with the cell phone. Someone’s entire hand is on the filing cabinet in the center of the shot while Neo fumbles with the envelope, and no one picked up on it in post. Obviously there are much bigger examples than that, but that’s about what I’m getting at!



Submitted January 05, 2023 at 03:24AM by themickeymauser https://ift.tt/lOS4syQ

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health