Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Franchises you want to love but can't for whatever reason

For me, it's the James Bond movies. I want to love them so much but every time I try to start one I end up turning it off. It's a shame because it has such a dedicated following and from the outside looking in it looks like so much fun. I just can't get into it.

The early Bond movies are widely different in quality which makes them hard to get into.

I've been told to watch the Daniel Craig movies since they're "the most consistent."

They look nice and the action (when it happens) is good but the story and characters are SO boring for me.

What other popular franchises do people not like on here?



Submitted January 05, 2023 at 01:07AM by AmbassadorPooPoo https://ift.tt/CQmkZ0W

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health