Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Wind River (2017)

Taylor Sheridan knocked it out of the park with his directorial debut, he crafted an excellent slow burn murder mystery film that had me fully immersed from start to finish.

The acting is aces across the board but the standout is Jeremy Renner, he gives one of the best performances I’ve seen from him, he kills it in this movie. Nick Cave and Warren Ellis’ score is so haunting but so beautiful, the main theme with the violin is burned into my brain and will probably be on repeat in my head for the next few days.

My favourite thing about this movie is how emotionally charged it is. To explain further, this movie did a really good job of making me really give a shit about what was going on. It’s not something I really come to expect with these kinds of movies, where one moment I’m on the verge of tears then the next I’m ready to cheer as I watch these rapist pieces of shit get blown to smithereens. Like I really wanted to see those fuckers pay for what they did to that poor girl and when the time comes and you do see them pay it’s safe to say that it’s quite satisfying.

This is a great movie that I highly recommend if you’re a fan of murder mysteries



Submitted January 25, 2023 at 10:45AM by Huevos___Rancheros https://ift.tt/Xaln4GY

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health