Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Your Personal 10/10 Movies list

It's just as the title says. What is your personal 10/10 list? Movies you consider to be perfect or near flawless? My list only has 3 at the top of my mind.

Children of Men (2006)- This movie never fails to hook me no matter how many times I watch it. The pacing, the acting, cinematography, and soundtrack are so amazing to me.

Blade Runner 2049 (2017)- The visuals are breathtaking. The writing for the movie and its characters is solid all around.

Everything Everywhere All at Once (2022)- Never has a movie taken me on such an emotional roller-coaster. Only piece of media to make me cry twice. Top that with excellent writing, soundtrack, choreography, and visuals.

EDIT: It's been great seeing everyone's answers (plus future ones). Pretty great seeing how many of us feel similarly about some movies. It's also great seeing some I never would have guessed/heard of. Thank you all for your answers. I'll be posting a brief Dollars trilogy review in the coming weeks.



Submitted January 16, 2023 at 11:16PM by Halfman97 https://ift.tt/M6OuAwy

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health