Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

If you're looking for more Pedro Pascal after watching 'The Last of Us', I'd highly recommend watching 'Prospect'!

Prospect is a low-budget, high concept sci-fi film that's more akin to a space western. It's got some extremely interesting visuals, cinematography is great, and set design/costume design are really solid. I won't sit here and act like it's the greatest thing I've ever seen, but it's a solid little flick that I think a lot of people may have looked over. Pedro Pascal's performance pretty much single-handedly convinced me that he'd be a great Joel - and that's held true so far!

For those of you that have seen it already - what did you think of it?



Submitted February 07, 2023 at 03:30AM by radbrad7 https://ift.tt/JE4FOCT

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health