Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What is your secret Guilty Pleasure Movie?

I'll start with mine:

My Guilty Pleasure movie is Poultrygeist (2006) by Lloyd Kaufmann, my absolute favorite Troma Movie, even better than Toxic Avenger, in my opinion. I don't hear many people talk about it, and I genuinely don't think it is that popular, at least not as much as other Troma movies, but I absolutely love it.

Besides the cheesy humor, brutal killing and all the other messed up stuff, there is actually I pretty good and mostly true story behind it, the chickens do exactly that to the humans, what the humans did to the chickens in the fast food restaurant. It's obviously absolutely insane and so much over the top, but the message is there, packed together with insanity, cheesy jokes and a whole bunch of blood and intestines.

I'm excited to hear your Guilty Pleasure movies and maybe find a hidden grail beneath them to watch in the near future.



Submitted February 21, 2023 at 03:06AM by Tobi18x https://ift.tt/w17uiDz

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health